This course is developed by Uniteam Medical Assistance LLC . Uniteam Medical Assistance LLC is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation. The completion of this course provides a verifiable certificate with 4 international contact hours.
Infection prevention and control is a key function of providing quality health care services. By employing robust infection control practices, you are ensuring the health and safety of both patients and staff in healthcare settings, and providing a safe and healthy working environment. Doctors, nurses and allied health professionals play an important role in ensuring that their own safety and that of the patients / clients under their care is not compromised. Infection Control addresses factors related to the spread of infections within the healthcare settings including prevention, monitoring/investigation, and management.
- Standard Precautions (Hand Hygiene_WHO)
- Standard Precautions (PPEs)
- Standard Precautions (Key points on PPEs)
- Standard Precautions (Donning and Doffing of PPE)
- Standard Precautions (Medical Waste Disposal)
- Standard Precautions (Needle Stick and Sharps Injury)
- Standard Precautions (Respiratory Hygiene and Cough Etiquette)